The month of July has been filled to the gills here in the Payne household, hence why this blog hasn’t been getting much attention. My apologies, my faithful readers. 🙂
Life is indeed moving forward.
First and foremost, I’m happy to report some very important ministry-related progress:
- After taking two weeks off of work to focus solely on my own writing (instead of my company’s clients’), we have FINALLY turned in the text for the revised and expanded edition of Breathtaking. Lord-willing the book will come back out in the fall! 🙂 I can’t wait!!!
- The Breathtaking Ministries, Inc. Board not only authorized funds for the text for a traditional version but an Ebook, as well! So all you Kindle or Nook users, you’ll have access to it, too!
- The board also authorized down payment for a brand new ministry website. HURRAY! 😀 I can’t wait to get a fresh, new site up and running! Please ignore the outdated site you’ll see if you click that link. Something much better is coming very soon!!
- We will also start putting out a ministry newsletter very soon. It’s been a long time since I have sent one out, so if you’re interested in being on the list, please – please – let me know! We’d love to add hundreds, if not thousands, of people to it.
- We’re also praying for opportunities to share not only my story, but our story, with other believers, service clubs, etc., like I did before I got married in Nov. of ’09. Our traveling schedule will not be nearly as chalk-full as mine was before I got married, due to needing to guard my health and both of us holding down full-time jobs outside of the ministry, but it will be so good to get back out and share His goodness with others even if not on a bi-weekly, or even weekly, basis.
- The thing I’m most excited about (besides the fact we know restarting the ministry is what God has for us for such a time as this) is the fact that John’s really excited about moving forward with things and seeing what God has in store for us as we spread His fame. Ministering alongside my husband is going to be a blast, I’m sure. 🙂
So, in a nutshell, that’s what we’ve been up to this month. Not to mention, John also had a week off and worked on continuing to finish our home. With John getting some time off, and the help of our awesome friend, Leanna, we’re definitely starting to make a huge dent in the list of home projects we’d like to complete before November, when we will have officially owned our home for a year.
All and all, it’s been a great month full of accomplishments for us. We’re praying for ears to hear God’s direction when it comes to the ministry, that we would only go where He would have us and that we’d always be obedient to His voice when He does lead, as He promises to do. Please pray we remain faithful to the path He has called us to travel.
Please let me know if there’s any way I can pray for you, as well.